Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"CHANGE:IT STARTS WITH ME"

Change, change. change...People need to change.Change all bad attitudes, works and many more.
Change! It starts with me! I'll change all my bad attitudes and works like disobeying my parents. i will change my bad attitude which is always being lonely all the time . I don't know why? Why I always wanted to sat down at one corner and will never utter even a single word. I really don't know why? I will also do all my responsibilities in school and home. I'll help my parents in all household chores for my parents will never scold me anymore. I will do all my projects as well as my assignments and submit them on time for my grades will go high. I will be a good friend, a good model to all younger people than me and even people who are older than me.
I'll change everything which is bad to become a real model to all people in the society. I'll change everything not necessary in me....

No comments:

Post a Comment